The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya AFD II + 120/220 back, 80/2.8 AF, 55-110 AF, 105-210 AF

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Santa brought me some new presents but to get them I had to agree to clear out the closet of my spare MF gear. The following is my backup MF body & lenses for my Phase One 645DF system:

Mamiya 645 AFD-II, 80/2.8 AF & 120/220 film back. Excellent condition with under 10k actuations. Very slight marks on base of film back & curtain lock on base. Lens like new with all caps & hood. Both body caps also. I'll throw in a well used RRS L bracket (not mint - hence free!) and leather hand strap as well. $1200

Mamiya 55-110 AF, excellent condition. Glass is pristine and the lens looks like new. Front/back caps & hood. $450.

Mamiya 105-210 AF, excellent condition. Glass is pristine and the lens looks like new. Front/back caps & hood. $450.

If you want everything, which would make a great 645 AFD outfit, $1800.

Price includes free shipping to CONUS, add 3% for paypal fees.
Feedback here at GetDPI & FM, plus 100% since 2000 on eBay (gwelland2).

{pics to follow}

Last edited: