The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-filter sets-Beseler 23C111 parts

N

Nerdpin

I have a few items for sale. I have a complete Beseler 23c111 im parting out so if you need anything from one just message me. The main frame has some paint on it, but the condenser lens and houseing are in excellent shape, as is the lensboard and lower bellows, upper bellows could use a pinch of glue in one corner but if one needs them just msg me and we can work out something like just postage etc.
I also have a Durst Sivopar 45 set-25$obo
Ilford Multigrade filter set-0-5 plus a red(2 inch round in a paddle holder)-20$
Ilford Multigrade set-3.5x3.5 inch-20$
Ilford Multigrade set-6x6 inch-20$
I also have a kodak filter set 3.5x3.5 inch but its missing a 3.5 filter. make an offer.

none of the prices include shipping and ill ship anyway you want and i accept paypal,cash or whatever as long as it clears. thanks

N

Nerdpin

Bump, im also open to offers i just have no need for this gear and would like them to go to a new home.