The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 35mm F 1.4 Aspherical Summilux-M $6500

A

Andrew Reid

This is the version with two Aspherical elements. Lens is super clean, call it a 9 condition example. I do not have the hood, box or case but have caps. Only wear at all is at the top of the barrel where the hood mounts. Glass is perfect. Lens is black. I am asking $6,500 or best offer for the lens. If you want to make an offer please do so.

A

Andrew Reid

Re: FS: Leica 35mm F 1.4 Aspherical Summilux-M $6500

Here are a few pictures.

O

Ole

Wondering how lenses that costs $5000 new can be worth $6500?

A

Andrew Reid

It is the original version with two aspherical elements. This is not the ASPH lens or the new lens but the original 35mm F1.4 Aspherical. If you want to make an offer please feel free to.

leicashot

This lens is of a higher value than the new FLE model as Andrew has stated. If you don't know about it, then you're probably not the right buyer ;-)

A

Andrew Reid

Thanks Leicashot. :) It is the finest 35mm lens I have ever photographed with. This is actually my spare that I do not need. Someone I think will fall in love with it like I did.

A

Andrew Reid

Sold Tonight Pending Payment. Thanks everyone for the questions and thank you GetDPI!

cam

a head's up if anybody else is selling this lens, preferably in User condition... i *am* looking for one...

ta!

awslee

Who ever got this lens, you will be very happy because $6,500 is a very good price!!! Wonder if this is a US sale

A

Andrew Reid

Yes it is a US sale.

arichter

I have a excellent condition original version of this lens, with hood, caps and box...Glass is perfect. I would consider selling for the right price.

Cam, are you still interested? It is a rare gem...only 3000 were made.