The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black Leica M7 0.72 *MINT*

T

Tuukka Elias

Im Selling my Leica M7 after we moved together with my girlfriend and we have two leicas now. I have owned this M7 only for 3 months and shot about 20 fims with it. Previous owner was the first one and shot even less than that, so this camera is practically almost new. And as you can see, i havent even removed the plastiks from the bottom. Serialnumber is 2887***, so this one has the newer finder.

I have checked it at my local leica repairer and shutter speeds and metering are all correct. It has no scracthes or any marks on the body and its also mechanically perfect.

It comes with original boxes and papers, as well as strap and brown zhou leaher halfcase.

Im from Finland so the price is in euros.
Im asking 1650 € net to me.

if you have anything to ask, please send me email to: [email protected]

I have lots of good feedback in ebay under a name of tuseppal, and at fredmiranda as Tuukka Elias.