The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8 - Black <1200 clicks $2095

atanabe

Up for sale is my back up M8 which has less than 1200 actuations. It is in black anodized finish and shows no signs of wear on the body, serial # 3195xxx. The LCD screen has a protective HoodMan cover on it. I am confident of the performance of this camera and will offer a 30 day warranty on the performance of it. The usual don'ts apply to this warranty, dropping, abuse and water damage are not covered and this will apply to US sales only due to customs issues.

The camera comes with box, body cap, strap, charger, usb cable and battery. The instruction manual will be on a disk as I can not locate the original.

Paypal net price to me $2095 which will include shipping to the US

Pictures to follow

atanabe

Re: FS: Leica M8 - Black <1200 clicks $2095

some close ups of an area that I found had some micro scratches, I tried to show them in the worst light and what you you will normally see. These are very light rubbings from shirt buttons I presume.

Last edited: