The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Rangefinder lenses: Zeiss, Voigtlander

rchisholm

Selling 3 fantastic lenses to fund guitar :)

1) MINT condition ZEISS 35mm f/2 ZM, in silver, MINT as mint gets. With lens caps. And box, gotta find it but I'm sure I have the box too. $700

2) Voigtlander 50mm f/2 Heliar Classic, Black, Collapsible. Sweet lens. Ex+, mint glass. With lens caps, lens hood. No box. $400

3) Voitlander 28mm f1.9 aspherical lens, in LTM screw mount. Some brassing to the body, glass is mint, nice and sharp wide open. Excellent 28mm lens. Comes with lens caps, lens hood. Lens hood is secured by a small twist screw and the little screw had broken before I got the lens. So, lens hood is removable with small screwdriver to turn screw. Or you could just get a new screw. Or leave the lens hood on all the time like I do. Black.

Pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/feros-ferio/sets/72157625392843593/

Please email me at [email protected] Thanks! -rob