The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nokton 1.1 50 + hood, Leica M8 grip, Leica 1.4x mag. Want any fair offer or a RD1

NorthWestDork

Selling off some items to pay for my shutter repair. The shutter broke on Xmas Eve...

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22170

-$- Will take any reasonable offers. I need to sell something to pay for this repair. Would also consider trading for a Epson RD1/x/G if someone has an extra as a backup they could part with.

$850 + shipping
Selling a nearly new Nokton 50mm F1.1 + optional Vented hood
-original box is included
-original non-vented hood is included
-original front + rear caps included
-original paperwork is included.
-Bought in the 2nd week of December for full retail from Camera Quest
-Condition is like new, I shot literally less than a 500 pictures between this lens and my Nokton F1.4 35mm before my shutter on the M8 broke.

$150 + shipping
Selling used Leica M8 optional grip
-good condition
-original protective plastic is still intact, though a little bubbly/peeled from normal use by the previous owner. Maybe slight brassing that is very very hard to photograph.
-Original box is included.
-I didnt use it much, my hands are small enough that the M8 fits good in my hands.

$250 + shipping
Selling Leica 1.4x magnifier
-great condition, bought this brand new from Popflash 2 weeks ago
-comes with original packaging
-comes with original case and leash

I dont have a proper camera to take pictures currently, though I do have my iPhone. I can take basic iPhone pictures of any items and attach/email them to anyone that is seriously interested in something. I can included/show receipts if needed.

Shipping can be via Fedex, UPS or USPS. Its up the the buyer how fast/safe they want to pay for shipping. I prefer paypal and Ill eat the 3-4% paypal fee's, just make me a fair offer.

Would also consider trading for a Epson RD1 body... I just need anything to shoot pictures with.

Last edited:

NorthWestDork

I forgot to mention, the Leica M8 optional grip is the Official Leica grip/baseplate. I also forgot to add this is in the black finish.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stock photo shamelessly stolen from google image search/photovillage.

NorthWestDork

Nokton 50mm F1.1 is still available. Will include a basic Promaster UV filter fitted to the Nokton 50mm for free. I still havent recieved my M8 back from Leica yet, so this lens has still gotten little to no use.

NorthWestDork

BEWARE! I just shipped my Nokton F1.1 50mm to onaujee via USPS Express (Overnight). Now I have a "under investigation" Paypal payment for the the sum of $885 (850+35 shipping). Package was both delivered and signed for and with signature proof with USPS.

Seriously, I have the worst luck when buying/selling camera items.

EDIT/UPDATE 2/11/11 0800:
onaujee is responding to my contact and is stating that the funds should be clear. Will update again with status. I hope this all works out in the end.

EDIT/UPDATE 2/11/11 0820:
Everything has been resolved and the buyer quickly responded and promptly contacted Paypal to resolve this issue correctly.

Last edited:

onaujee

Lens was received in described condition 2/10/11, and fast shipment. Great seller.

Issues was resolved with Paypal and NorthWestDork. Paypal put a limitation on account for security purposes, etc.

Thanks