The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
I am selling my Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton it is in good condition includes box, manual, hood and front and rear caps. The front and rear elements are scratch free and the focus and f stop adjustments are smooth. There are wear marks in a few spots.

I am asking $750 plus shipping and paypal fees.

FYI I am in the Bay Area until Friday so if anybody wanted to do a local sale you could save on the shipping and taxes.

Thanks

Re: FS Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton

I just bought a 75mm lens from Joseph, & he was very accommodating – a pleasure to deal with.

Kirk

leicashot

Re: FS Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton

These are the best lenses to buy because you don't need to worry about scratching it. Just use and enjoy it. A legendary lens IMHO and a good buy considering the new price increase