The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 25mm Voigtlander Bright Line Viewfinder (plastic casing)

I bought this viewfinder from Cameraquest last March. It is in great shape. Great bright white lines for composing your shots in practically any kind of lighting. It is not the 21/25 version--only has the 25mm lines. Works great with the Zeiss 25mm or a Leica 24mm lens, not to mention the CV 25mm. And best of all, even new, it retails for about 1/3rd of the the Leica or Zeiss. I would continue using it, but sold my 25mm so no longer need it. You can see pictures of it on www.cameraquest.com. It has a strong, black plastic housing. The glass is perfectly clean--no scratches or flaws. No haze, fog, or dirt inside the finder. I will include a small CV cloth bag to store it in when it's in your camera bag. I will ship it to you for $95 in the CONUS only. Outside of the US? I'll consider it but please contact me first so we can determine and agree on a shipping cost. Just placed on EBay as well, so may be subject to prior sale. Paypal only please.