The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Exceptional R System for Sale

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
I am in the process of organizing ,photographing and pricing my R system . I have been an avid R user since the beginning ( I mean the SL with the external metering window) . Last count I had 25 R lenses and over the years upgraded most to the latest versions.

Having worked with David Kipper s S2, its time for a move to MF .

This is the first batch of R lenses mostly my original set . I bought all but the 135 new myself and had them well forever. I have a trade in value on these and they will go against the S2 next week .

They are all 3Cam and the Red box era except the 90 which is the newest before ROM.

Here is the list and prices :

1. Leica 35mm Summicron R 11115 $800

2. Leica 24mm R 11221 500

3. Leica 90mm Elmarit 2.8 11806 500

4. Leica 60mm Elmarit 2.8 550

5. Leica 50mm Summicron R 450

6. Leica 135mm Elmarit 250

The 35,24 and 90 all have boxes. The 35,24,90,60 and 50 are all mint minus exceptionally clean. I am missing the 24 front cap but have the hood (which is worth $150 by itself).

The 135 has perfect glass but has a small patch of oxidation on the hood where its sat in a foam case.

I can provide pictures where there is serious interest. I will absorb the paypal and the shipping costs but otherwise the prices are firm . I have good trade in values so these will go next week one way or the other.

If you have a serious interest in any other R gear ...I have almost everything from 19-800 let me know and I will price the items you are interested in. I plan on doing 5 or 6 lenses at a time so that I can handle the responses and I will probably keep 5-6 of the APO glass for now.

Email works best [email protected]

Roger Dunham

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
My next three lenses will be the 180/3.4 apo: 180/2 summicron and the 280/2.8APO . If interested let me know I am researching pricing etc.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Only the 180/2 and the 280/2.8 remain. I need $3750 for the 180/2 and $2500 for the 280/2.8. Both lenses are perfect.