Site Sponsors

Thread: Exceptional R System for Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Exceptional R System for Sale

I am in the process of organizing ,photographing and pricing my R system . I have been an avid R user since the beginning ( I mean the SL with the external metering window) . Last count I had 25 R lenses and over the years upgraded most to the latest versions.

Having worked with David Kipper s S2, its time for a move to MF .

This is the first batch of R lenses mostly my original set . I bought all but the 135 new myself and had them well forever. I have a trade in value on these and they will go against the S2 next week .

They are all 3Cam and the Red box era except the 90 which is the newest before ROM.

Here is the list and prices :

1. Leica 35mm Summicron R 11115 $800

2. Leica 24mm R 11221 500

3. Leica 90mm Elmarit 2.8 11806 500

4. Leica 60mm Elmarit 2.8 550

5. Leica 50mm Summicron R 450

6. Leica 135mm Elmarit 250

The 35,24 and 90 all have boxes. The 35,24,90,60 and 50 are all mint minus exceptionally clean. I am missing the 24 front cap but have the hood (which is worth $150 by itself).

The 135 has perfect glass but has a small patch of oxidation on the hood where its sat in a foam case.

I can provide pictures where there is serious interest. I will absorb the paypal and the shipping costs but otherwise the prices are firm . I have good trade in values so these will go next week one way or the other.

If you have a serious interest in any other R gear ...I have almost everything from 19-800 let me know and I will price the items you are interested in. I plan on doing 5 or 6 lenses at a time so that I can handle the responses and I will probably keep 5-6 of the APO glass for now.

Email works best [email protected]

Roger Dunham

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Exceptional R System for Sale

My next three lenses will be the 180/3.4 apo: 180/2 summicron and the 280/2.8APO . If interested let me know I am researching pricing etc.

ferlie

can you sent me the pic of Leica 135mm Elmarit

Post Thanks / Like

Only the 180/2 and the 280/2.8 remain. I need $3750 for the 180/2 and $2500 for the 280/2.8. Both lenses are perfect.