The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-35/2 summicron-R

edwin_sn

i have 2 35/2 summicron-r that i used on my canon eos system and m4/3 with adapters. i have no need for them now since i sold all my eos and m4/3 system for an M9. this is the version with the built-in pull-out hood.

#1. sn 3087953 - body is blemish free to my eyes, it can pass as new, glass is perfect no dust, fungus, haze. blades are very clean as new. aperture ring is snappy and focus ring is very smooth. comes with both front and rear caps but no box. made in germany. US$850 paypaled and shipped from the Philippines :)

#2. sn3246556 - body has some signs of use but could pass as EX- as per KEH standards. glass is perfect no dust, fungus, haze. blades are very clean as new. aperture ring is snappy and focus ring is very smooth. comes with both front and rear caps but no box. made in germany. US$700 paypaled and shipped from the Philippines :)

Crazy offers are welcomed but will be ignored if its not acceptable :)

i hava bought a few items from this forum. I have a few feedback here as a buyer and about 17 at fredmiranda.com with the same user name. This is my first time to sell here.
i will be posting pictures of the lens soon as i get a camera since i just sold my M8 and EP2.

i will ship to most part of the world except Africa, Spain & South America, i'm sorry my trusted courier does not ship to these countries.

edwin_sn

item #1 sn3087953

sorry for the low quality pix, was take with my celfone

replied to PMs and emails :) thanks

edwin_sn

item #1 is spoken for at the moment pending payment. I will update my post if the buyer wont push thru. Thanks for the inquiries :)

edwin_sn

#2. sn3246556 has been SOLD

Still available:
#1. sn 3087953 - body is blemish free to my eyes, it can pass as new, glass is perfect no dust, fungus, haze. blades are very clean as new. aperture ring is snappy and focus ring is very smooth. comes with both front and rear caps but no box. made in germany. US$850 paypaled and shipped from the Philippines :)