The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Nikon 4000 ED Scanner FS

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I have a Nikon 4000 that has been sitting for a few years on a shelf....

I replaced it with a Hasselblad 343 for MF and replaced that with a Hasselblad H3D II 39... sold all my analog equipment and this past week shredded the last of my film stock as I have scanned everything.

It has manual 35mm film holder and power cord.

I recommend Silverfast or Vuescan over the Nikon Scan software which is available as download as they are more powerful and support the scanner well.

If you are interested let me know....$400 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Really great condition....mint minus without any issues. I used it for maybe 600 scans prior to moving up.

I have been busy consolidating all of my stuff for the New Year. Great price for a great scanner.

This has been offered to a member and if he declines it you are welcome to buy it.

Thanks,

Bob

docmoore

Re: Nikon 4000 ED Scanner FS

Multiple digital scans and have not looked at them in years....and they are very good digital scans.

In reality it took me years to get the courage to let them go.:ROTFL:

When you reach a certain age some things begin to pale in the scheme of things.

Bob

stompyq

True. Goodluck with the sale. I have this excellent scanner and this is a awesome price considering the 5000ED goes for over $1000

fbf

great scanner at great price.

btw. 5000ed goes for more than 2k now if you check on ebay. Some sold for more than $3k... only god knows why

docmoore

The scanner is sold...all pm's answered.

Thanks Robert.

Bob