The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: a friend's Leica V-Lux 2, Ultra-low mileage!

Leicadoc

I friend with a strong film background tried the Leica V-Lux 2, 14 MP camera with expected results.
He has asked me to help him sell.
This is a very fine piece, fast, sharp Vario-Elmarit with effective focal length of 24-600mm.
He's had it about 5 weeks.
750.00 USD by Google check-out, or you can send to me as gift, and I'll get it to him.
Pix will be uploaded soon, or can be emailed to you if you'd like, but it's essentially a new piece and comes with all the original pieces.
This is a nice camera, great for a backup digital on vacation, as gift to spouse and kids. I almost got this for my wife for Christmas, but chose a Canon Powershot G11 based on its size.
Please PM me for questions, or email me at
[email protected].

Michael

Leicadoc

Whew!!!
All PM's replied to, finally.
Still available. How about $699 plus free shipping in CONUS???

Leicadoc

So many interested, but none come across. Get this now before the weekend is gone and it gets over to ebay...