The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT/B: Zeiss 85/1.2 60 years MM

thePiRaTE!!

Hello all. After some years considering what might be my perfect lenses, it seems this lens is still on the top of my list. fwiw, I require 60 years for MM, to allow a reversible Leitax conversion to M42 (I will use on an A900)

I have collected a range of excellent lenses which have lead me up to the point I'm at regarding the 85/1.2, many of which I would consider expendable to get it, such as:

- Zeiss Jena M42 fat Biotar (excellent) - I prefer Helios 40-2, I also have.

- Zeiss C/Y 85/1.4 Planar MMJ (near mint) with Leitax M42.

- Zeiss C/Y 35/1.4 Distagon MMJ (near mint) with Leitax M42 - I have the Zeiss ZA 16-35 which I consider a fantastic lens which could cover the range.

Any thoughts/trade possibilities?

Kind regards,

Kelly.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Kelly

I have a mint 21/2.8 C/Y MM lens that generally consider one of the best wide angles ever made (German) . Mint box etc. If you have any interest lets talk.

Roger

thePiRaTE!!

Hi Roger - thanks. I'm after only the Jahre 85, been a 'dream lens' for me for a while now. The 21 is certainly well regarded however, enjoy it while you have it.

Regards,

Kelly.