The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 14-140mm, 20mm F1.7, 14mm F2.5 MFT lenses, DMW-BLB13E battery

daveproctor

First off I am new to this forum so please feel free to check my feedback on Talkphotography and eBay where I have much feedback all positive

Panasonic 14-140 lens

Lens in lovely condition, no box as it came as part of a kit but has the pouch and comes with hood and both caps. Thought I would be keeping this but I have been given a GH2 kit as a present which comes with a lens :)

Asking price £375 including delivery by RMSD

Panasonic 20mm F1.7 lens

Mint condition but no box, I think I have the pouch somewhere but can't promise. Lovely lens but I'm lazy and tend to stick with my 9-18 and 14-140 combination so seems little point in keeping this (I also need to pay for my recently acquired LX5 :()

Price £215 including delivery by RMSD

Panasonic 14mm F2.5 lens

Boxed and as new lens bought from SRS Microsystems in Watford and selling for the same reason as the 20mm

Price £205 including delivery by RMSD

Please excuse the dust on some of the pictures (especially the 14-140). The lenses are spotless but my flash batteries died and I had to use the built in flash so lighting is VERY harsh

Genuine Panasonic DMW-BLB13E battery

Fits G1, GF1, G2 and GH1 cameras. As new condition and holds perfect charge

Price £25 delivered

daveproctor

20mm sold

Just the VERY nice and VERY well priced 14-140 left - Ffordes are selling similar condition lenses for £499, surely £375 delivered is a bargain?