The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Leica M8 Black MINT

woodleica

It would be hard to tell this camera from a new one. Pristine condition. Includes Box, and everything it originally shipped with. I got an M9 over christmas so selling this. This has a certificate from Leica attesting to meet all factory standards on 12/23/2010 since I sent it for service under warranty since it had a very slight vertical line at high ISO's. Leica fixed this. Warranty just expired in November. Photo of certificate below.

I put a screen protector on the LCD screen on day one and it's been on ever since. So screen is like new as well.

This got very light use because of a family member with cancer this past year. But I used it just enough to know that I would be happy with an M9.

Just over only 1600 actuations ( will check exact number and post here later ).

2250$ net to me shipped to CONUS. 2200$ for local pickup in the Seattle area.

While I'm relatively new here, I've sold some stuff here, on the RF forum ( under the same id ) and on ebay ( under the id vkk2000 ). A recommendation for me is in this thread from Ashwin Rao:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22342&highlight=Sony+Nex

Happy to answer any questions.

C

chrispatel

PM and email sent. I will take it if it is still available?

Chris