The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (US): Hackable GH1 Body-Only (WE9H) w/ Acc.

brianb032

Up for sale is a lightly-used GH13 body-only w/ accessories; $420 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS.(Serial number WE9HXXX.)

Includes:
-the GH1 itself
-charger
-battery
-neck strap
-body cap
-Note, no lenses are included.

Condition:
-I honestly can't find a scratch on the body itself. However, there are blemishes on other parts. The LCD has one barely visible light-scratch on it, and the rubber piece on the top right-side of the viewfinder cover is a tad lose, so it kind of looks like the GH1 is doing the "People's Eyebrow" from the back (for those old-school wrestling fans). Overall, the GH1 is in stellar condition.
-hacked with iPowell's 40MBps patch.
-Shutter actuation is listed at 1,050.

Shipping:
-CONUS buyers ONLY.
-Please note. I will ONLY ship to confirmed and verified addresses on your PayPal account. I will NOT ship to any other address.

Local:
-If you, for some miraculous reason, live near Charlotte, NC or the University area, I will consider a local meet-up for cash-only. Price for local buyers is $400.