The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM Biogon 35/2

aleksanderpolo

For sale is the Zeiss ZM Biogon 35/2 with original caps, box, manual and paper work.

Lens is in excellent condition. Glass is clear with no scratch, fungus, haze, etc. Aperture is snappy, click into each 1/3 stop, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade.

Price is $820 for paypal personal or $820+3% for paypal credit card. Price already include priority shipping in US + insurance + delivery confirmation. Will also consider selling to established member outside US. Shipping will be $25 extra for Canada and $40 extra for other countries.

The first "I will take it at asking price", followed by prompt payment, will get the lens. Offers will be considered later, thanks for your understanding. :salute: Only reason for selling is I am looking for a ZF 35/2 as I need shorter close focus distance.

Picture of the lens can be seen here:
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/aleksanderpolo/album/220350

Also selling here is Olympus Zuiko OM 55/1.2:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22551

Last edited:

aleksanderpolo

FS: $800 OBO Zeiss ZM Biogon 35/2

Price reduced to $800. Will also consider best offers received in the next couple of days before putting it on the bay next week. Priority will be given to higher offer though. If requested, I can also throw in a screw on hood (not bayonet). Let me know if you have any questions.

aleksanderpolo

Just found the UV filter for the lens from the stack of filters, so I can add this with the screw on hood if requested for free to sweeten the deal. Still open to offer.

aleksanderpolo

I am also open to trade with established US member for a ZM C-Sonnar 50/1.5 optimized at 1.5 in similar condition, that is, like new, Chrome with no wobble or other issue, preferably with box and stuffs. Will deal with price difference, thanks.

aleksanderpolo

After much thinking, I will also consider trading for a ZM C-Sonnar 50/1.5 optimized at 2.8, that is, the factory setting. Chrome with no issue. Thanks.