The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 21mm finder

edmund

Anyone have one kicking around... ?

Ive got an M8, and just got a CV 15mm, but accidentally got the 15mm finder!

Thank you!

Farnz

If you don't manage to find one you could 'convert' yours to a CV 21 because the only difference between the two finders is the 21 mm framelines.

My CV 15/4.5 came with a 15 mm VF so I bought some 1 mm masking tape off that online auction site (I think you can get 1/2 mm now too which would be even better), set my M8 on a tripod, took a shot and used the playback image on the LCD screen to work out where to put the masking tape on the VF's front element. Masking tape's designed to come off without marking the surface if you ever need to and it works pretty well.

Pete.

edmund

Good idea Farnz --- may give it a try if I dont find a 21 around here.

@Rich - cant exchange, seller didnt have a 21 unfortunately.

M

mike_hk2ksk

Anyone have one kicking around... ?

Ive got an M8, and just got a CV 15mm, but accidentally got the 15mm finder!

Thank you!
Edmund,

I have an unused CV 21 mm finder that came with the 21/4 lens. It came in the same package with lens, so there is no separate box. Let me know what you think is a fair price. We will need to add paypall fee and shipping from Philly area.