The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca Cube & Carbon Fiber Gitzo

LonnaTucker

Hi everyone,

I'm selling a Gitzo Carbon Fiber G1327 tripod with the rapid column for $500.
Minimum height 17", maximum is 70", 28" closed. 5.14 lbs in weight.

Additionally for sale is an Arca cube w/original leather case for $1200.

These are both in excellent working condition but have a few small cosmetic marks and have been lightly used.

Contact Lonna Tucker if interested.
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

roweraay

If not for the fact that I will be traveling internationally from next Friday, for over a month, I would have jumped on the cube. I doubt I would get it before I leave, if I purchase it now.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Not caving in yet. Honestly it does not work well for me except when I am doing landscape shooting. I am still a Arca lover with the Z1 Double pan which actually fits me well. Until at least I get a Arca tech cam. LOL

To bad too Lonna is right here in Phoenix. No shipping. LOL

Somebody needs to get this though. Great price

LonnaTucker

Not caving in yet. Honestly it does not work well for me except when I am doing landscape shooting. I am still a Arca lover with the Z1 Double pan which actually fits me well. Until at least I get a Arca tech cam. LOL

To bad too Lonna is right here in Phoenix. No shipping. LOL

Somebody needs to get this though. Great price
Hi Guy, I should introduce myself to this forum. I've been peeping in as a guest for some time (years) and joined last month. I hope to contribute something meaningful in the future.

Lonna

Audii-Dudii

FYI, the Cube was as described and we were able to handle the transaction smoothly in the parking lot of a Barnes and Noble earlier today. Thanks, Lonna ... and welcome aboard! :)

LonnaTucker

FYI, the Cube was as described and we were able to handle the transaction smoothly in the parking lot of a Barnes and Noble earlier today. Thanks, Lonna ... and welcome aboard! :)

Thanks! Yes, the cube found a good home with Audii-Dudii.

I still have the Carbon Fiber Gitzo legs. Very clean also.

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Lonna is a personal friend, and I will gladly attest she is a first rate person and all around fabulous photographer. Welcome Lonna, and good luck with your sale!