The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 28 summicron

wolverine

Remaining M gear. I now using Nikon and loving autofocus. Sorry M users. wonderful gear but I just need autofocus.

28mm summicron, 6 bit. Excellent condition. Box, paperwork and accessories. $2,900.

I use paypal and will cover shipping and insurance in the USA. Add 3% to paypal or if you are able to send me payment without fee then great. Not sure how that works. Prefer to do a US transaction at this time.

I have sold here, on fred miranda, fourthirdsforum as olypoly, and nikonians as phranc. Never one complaint and items ship as described. If you need pictures I can post in few days. Email works best for me. Lens is on Fred Miranda too. Thanks, Frank