The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50mm 1.4 Summilux 2.version (chrome ex++)

T

Tuukka Elias

For sale is 50mm Leica summilux, second version, serial 219****.
Condition is near mint. If this wasn't over 40 years old, i would descripe it as a mint. There is only few very slight marks at the body, but i havent been able to get those to any photos, so they are really small. Mechanics are perfect and snappy. Optics are almost mint, i would rate this 9.8/10. There is only few faint and short cleaning marks that can be seen if looked straight to the bright light. No dust, fungus or another marks.

Overall this is in really beautiful condition, and i have never met another this well handeled copy of summilux.

Comes with original hood+hoodcap, original chrome front and rearcaps and original chrome leica UVa filter!

Price: 1200 € shipped and paypalled

You can find me ebay under name of tuseppal and i have 100% positive feedback! If you want some pictures, please email or pm me. Email is [email protected]

T

Tuukka Elias

Added two crappy pictures taken with my only digital camera at the moment, the great Canon ixus 30 ;)