The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Pentax 645 75mm f2.8

bensonga

It's getting hard to find any used P645 lenses.....amazing that neither KEH, B&H or Adorama have ANY 645 lenses in stock at the moment. There must be a lot of folks hoping to buy a 645D someday.

I check KEH pretty regularly......if I see a 75mm show up there I'll let you know.

Gary
P645NII and a few MF lenses

princepollux

You're right Gary. I was able to get a 35mm A in excellent condition last week, but I paid a premium. The 75mm is much easier to find and prices are still reasonable. One just went on eBay for $79 while I was busy doing accounting. Really stupid of me. In any case, it's good to see that quite a few people expect to buy a 645D at some point.

bensonga

You were fortunate to find a 35mm lens! I spotted one at KEH a few weeks ago....thought about it for an hour, went back and it was gone.

Good luck!

kevin

Wow. Even the 75's have dried up!? Just a couple of months ago KEH had three copies of the 35mm to choose from, and the other primes were easy pickings. I guess this means the 645D is coming for sure. :D