The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D700, 24-70, Grip

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
My new Leica M9 is doing the job for me, so I no longer need my Nikon D700 cluttering up my gear box. This was the camera I used for the little that my M8 didn't do, so it is practically new. Under 4k frames in fact! All gear is in MINT condition, purchased new, and I am the only owner. All boxes, accessories, etc included.

Nikon D700 Body, with MB-D10 Battery Grip and TWO EN-EL4a batteries and charger. These are the same batteries used in the D3 line. Grip was $280 accessory and the batteries are $120 each. Price for the lot - $2,200.

Nikon AF-S 24-70 f/2.8G ED Autofocus Lens - $1,300.

I will accept Paypal (+3%), bank transfer, cash, or check but funds must be cleared before camera will be shipped. Shipping will be by FedEx, at your cost calculated from US zip code 94965.