The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 80mm f/4 for Mamiya 7

danielmoore

Looking for a lightly used, perfectly functioning 80mm for Mamiya 7. I don't mind light signs of use but the glass itself should be clean in all respects. Thanks.

danielmoore

Just wanted to let the forum know if they're in the market for this lens that they can be had NIB for 530.00 from sanpoucamera on the auction site at present. I haven't received mine yet but his feedback shows lots of similar items and their content buyer's feedback. None of his feedback mentioned exorbitant customs fees upon receipt but I'll see in a week or two.

danielmoore

Re: BOUGHT: 80mm f/4 for Mamiya 7

In case anyone's interested, I received the lens and paid no customs fees even though it was declared at full value. From Japan to my door in 4 days.