The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 Aspherical Mega O.I.S. Lens

daveproctor

Panasonic Leica 45mm Macro lens bought in October 2010 from SRS Microsystems in Watford and used once.

Superb macro and portrait lens but I just don't use it. I keep trying to kid myself that I'll get into taking macro pictures but it never happens so I'm looking to get myself a 100-300 lens as that will be more suited to my needs.

Lens is boxed and in mint condition and buyer will get the original receipt for warrnaty purposes. If the warranty is non-transferable I will happily act in the unlikely event there are any problems.

Current price is £569 at SRS and looking for £435 delivered so a considerable saving.

Will post pictures tonight but please check out my recent feedback here and my longstanding feedback on talkphotogrpahy.co.uk and eBay under the same user ID if you have any concerns at all.

Payment by BT please and happy for buyer to collect if that works out