The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Summicron 35/2 ASPH 6-bit. Warranty.

horosu

I am selling here a LN Summicron 35/2 ASPH. The lens has been bought from France is 6-bit coded and has still original international warranty left until 10.2011.

There is not much to say: the lens really is like new. In particular, the aperture values click perfectly into place, which hasn't been the case with all Leica lenses, in my experience. Everything is really perfect, like new.

The new price for such a lens is 2250 EUROS/2995 USD.

International shipping is included in the selling price. PayPal is 3% extra.

horosu

Well, it seems that the lens is for sale 'again'. Shipping the lens to the US from Europe took 2 months (!). I have refunded the buyer, who has bought, in the meantime, another Summicron. The lens has finally arrived, two days ago, to our surprise and is located now in Birmingham, MI.

So, I am offering it for sale again, but this time it will be sold to US buyers only.

Price would be 2200 USD (shipping included).

jamesk8752

Well, it seems that the lens is for sale 'again'. Shipping the lens to the US from Europe took 2 months (!). I have refunded the buyer, who has bought, in the meantime, another Summicron. The lens has finally arrived, two days ago, to our surprise and is located now in Birmingham, MI.

So, I am offering it for sale again, but this time it will be sold to US buyers only.

Price would be 2200 USD (shipping included).
I'm the guy who originally bought this lens from Horea in January, and I can certify that it is in like-new condition. I only wish I had not given up and bought a new one when this one didn't arrive as expected - I paid a lot more for my new one! It's truly a bargain at his offering price; the buyer is getting a great deal.

Horea has been a perfect gentleman during our long wait, and he gets my highest praise for the way he handled things. I'll be shipping it to the buyer when Horea authorizes me to do so.

Regards, Jim

Last edited: