The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Crumpler, Zeiss ZF 21

Looking to sell a couple of items here...

First off is a Crumpler Brazillion Dollar Home. I have used it the past year, and I now need a roller since I'm old-ish :D I don't have the original bag, but do have all the dividers and straps. Awesome bag for sure!!

Asking $200 shipped and paypal'd to Con US.

With a heavy heart I am looking to sell my ZF 21 2.8 Distagon. This lens is a stunner, but I just don't shoot it for work anymore, and if it's not making me money, it has to go.

Have original box and caps. It also has a schneider filter on the front (for protection). There is a nick on the hood and the front element has a tiny rub mark from a loose cap (boy those Zeiss caps sure suck!). Has not affected image quality one bit. This is the V1 of this lens with an aperture ring.

Asking $1100 or offers. May consider trades for M mount or towards a Nikkor 35 1.4G

I'm looking to get pics posted on here tomorrow.

Thanks!

J

I've had some requests for trades. I normally don't, but this time, there's stuff I actually need.

So the only things I would be looking for organizing a trade with are:

ZM 21
ZM 25
Nikon 35 1.4G
SB-900's

Thanks so much!

Alrighty... These have to go!

$1,000 on the Zeiss. If you're outside of the US, you pay shipping and must pay in USD.

$170 on the crumpler. This is a total steal at this price. Otherwise I'll just keep it.