The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [EU] CV25/0.95

Jonas

Hi,

I have decided to sell my very recently bought Voigtländer Nokton 25/0.95

Condition; Pretty much like new. I'm sure there are traces from use on the barrel visible for anyone looking for them with a loupe. I checked with reading glasses on and then the lens looks like new.

What's included: The lens, the box and everything that was in the box when delivered, (the original hood is free from any scratches or such).

Price: EUR 795, shipping is EUR 36,

Taxes and such: I'm in Sweden so any EU buyer will not pay anything more for taxes or custom fees. Anyone else - I don't know but no such fees are included in the price.

Contact me if interested in buying the lens, my PM in-box is open. Maybe my price is totally off, let me know by sending a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Jonas

edwin_sn

do you have sample output picture taken with the lens? What body are you using with this? I am interested on how it would perform on the oly ep-2 :)

edwin_sn

one more thing... i'd prefer a sample taken wide open, thanks :) i would like to compare it with my panny 20/1.7

Jonas

There is a Lenstip review of the CV25 here.

New prices:
I checked with the Royal postal services and insured shipping is EUR 25 "only".
The lens is lowered to EUR 770 for anyone paying by bank transfer (BIC/IBAN).
PayPal supporters are punished and the price stays at EUR 795.

/Jonas

Jonas

Thank you Dan. I won't go to your Flickr folder now - I have been there earlier admiring the images.

Yes, the lens is not the only one of its kind, it is also really good.

/Jonas