The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [EU] PanaLeica 25/1.4, ZD 14-35/2.0 SWD

Jonas

Up for sale is this Panasonic Lumix Leica D Summilux 25/1.4.

Condition; Very good, pretty much like new actually. There are some very minor traces from use on the barrel.

What's included: The lens, the box and everything that was in the box when delivered from Panasonic (original hood, caps, a pouch).

Price: EUR 695, shipping is EUR 25,

Taxes and such: I'm in Sweden so any EU buyer will not pay anything more for taxes or custom fees. Anyone else - I don't know but no such fees are included in the price.

Contact me if interested in buying the lens, send me a PM.

AND

I also have an Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-35 F2.0 SWD Zoom lens sitting on a shelf.

Condition; Very good but read on: everything works fine, the outside is looking good, the inside is free from dust or any other imperfections, mechanically everything is in order. The exception is this 1.5mm scratch on the front element (the coating only) which makes for nothing but a lower price. If this small scratch in the coating makes you nervous I don't recommend this lens. You've better find another copy. Any experienced photogrpaher knows it doesn't matter and so this is a chance to save some money.

What's included: The lens, the box and whatever there was in it when delivered from Olympus (the original hood is there)

Price: EUR 1.200, shipping is EUR 36,

Taxes and such: I'm in Sweden so any EU buyer will not pay anything more for taxes or custom fees. Anyone else - I don't know but no such fees are included in the price.

Contact me if interested in buying the lens, my PM in-box is open.

Jonas

I'm sorry for that Cam-Pod plug, and a dusty bag to that... I'm not Australian or otherwise associated with the company.

Jonas

I got a question about the ZD 14-35,

...so I have added a couple of images of the lens to a small gallery. There is now an image of the 1.5mm (approx) long front element scratch I mentioned.

The scratch is harmless (in my experience), it is hard to see as one has to hold the lens towards the light in a certain angle to notice it. It seems to be the coating that is scratched, it doesn't look like a deep scratch damaging the glass. The lens renders wonderfully, sharp and with a special character to it making photography a joy. Here is an image I happen to have on-line:

I don't claim the image is of a high artistic value but it is nice having a lens making the job easy. Here I didn't have to think about sweet spots, best working focal length or aperture or anything. All that was needed was to bend down until the perspective was right, zoom in and get the image. That's SHG for me, or you.
and here is a PL25 image:

regards,

Jonas

Jonas

New friendlier lower pricer for anyone paying by bank transfer (BIC/IBAN codes):

ZD 14-35/2.0 SWD: EUR 1.150
PanaLeica 25/1.4: EUR 675

PayPal prices don't change.

I can't do anything about the shipping, the cost is the same I'll have to pay our Royal Mail Service.

regards,

/Jonas

Jonas

Re: FS: [EU] ZD 14-35/2.0 SWD (The PL25 is gone)

Up for sale is this Panasonic Lumix Leica D Summilux 25/1.4. Gone
Price: EUR 695, shipping is EUR 25,