The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Feeler - Mamiya DL28 Kit, (Leaf Aptus 6 DB) Mint

jdbfreeheel

Hello All,

It's been a while since I've been here...lot's of other projects and so on. As a matter of course, photography situation may be changing and I'm considering selling my mint Mamiya DL28 Kit.

Comes complete with Mamiya AFDIII, Leaf Aptus 6 DB (28mp), 80mm lens, original box and accessories. Less than 2000 shots, perfect condition. Extra generic batteries (4) plus smaller generic wall charger. Purchased directly from Mamiya USA (have receipt).

I also have good but cosmetically not very attractive Mamiya AFD lenses: 55mm, 150mm, 55-110mm, 105-210mm. Older versions, still clean and clear. Would consider offering these at discount to sweeten the deal.

I will consider offers above $8600 for the kit. I'm not desperate, just doing different work/projects now, so no need to low-ball. Great starter kit. Fantastic quality, no problems.

Thanks.

-Josh

jdbfreeheel

Ok, photos coming this week to generate interest. Offers above $7000 considered. Then might have to consider holding on to it.

dogstarnyc

Ha...!

Just watched David's video and realize I know the studio model... Hailey... another Brit learning the language of NYC...

Small(ish) world

S

S

Shelby Lewis

Payment sent... once the paypal payment clears I guess it's "abandon hope, all ye who...."

:D:D:D

(excited!!!)

S

Shelby Lewis

Steve... Guy... thanks a bunch for such kind comments! I'm super excited to finally be able to shooting this equipment. I'm sure I'll have many questions in the coming months.

jdbfreeheel

SOLD. Shelby, enjoy the kit. I'll still be around, but I'm so glad this is going to get some serious use. I'll still be playing with my AFD and Kodak DCS Pro (yes, really) until I go big again.