The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Domke F6 Little Bit Smaller Bag. USA ONLY

M5-Guy

Item Description
I have a gently used Black, Domke F6 Little Bit Smaller Bag for sale..(I used it store my stuff inside, I don't use bags outside)
it can hold 2 cameras with a lens attached plus 2 more lenses, or, one camera with lens, plus 4 lenses or 3 lenses and flash.
It has the 4/way divider as supplied... I have it folded in 1/2 in the photo though to hold a second camera.

$60.00 Shipped IN CONUSA via Flat Rate box
Sells new for $94.00 plus ship at B&H in NYC
PAYPAL Only... Will Send to the Confirmed Address.
GEAR NOT FOR SALE...... Sorry

Send me a PM if interested.

Specs:

The Domke F-6 Little Bit Smaller Shoulder Bag (Black) is a canvas shoulder bag made to carry a film or digital camera outfit. It is constructed of tough, breathable, compressible, waterproofed canvas made to hug the shooter's hip closely. It provides sensible access to the equipment, with great space-to-size ratio. The bag features military-specification hardware, webbing, and adjustable closures. It has nine compartments and pockets, including a short four-compartment padded insert and two full-length zippered pockets. The non-slip Gripper Strap runs completely around the bag.

• Cotton canvas shoulder bag made to carry photographic gear

• Adjustable closures on the main flap allow you to easily close even the most "overstuffed" bag

Compartments

* Four-compartment padded insert

Pockets

* Two full-length zippered pockets
One Zippered pocket inside top flap
One Zippered pocket on the front outside.
* One non-zippered pocket on the outside back

Carrying options

* Adjustable non-slip Gripper Strap runs completely around the bag

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
NO

Shipping Services
USPS Flat Rate

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
3 day inspection period..Return Ship if not as described is on you.

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Another Domke for my collection. I've probably got eight of their bags hanging around here, and sold all the cameras that used to go into them save for my M9. I was all set. Then I went and bought that dang Noct, which with my 21mm 'Lux makes the kit too big to fit comfortably in my smallest Domke I've used with my M's for years.

Putting my M9, even with every lens I own that fits it (considerable number) into one of the DSLR bags or 4x5 bags is insane, unless I also plan to carry a roll of TP just in case. So am I probably nuts for buying yet another bag.

Please just please don't tell my wife :poke:

mathomas

Awww, sat on my hands a little too long. Nice quick sale for you.

I appreciate your photo anyway, because it illustrates very well how this bag can carry two rangefinders with lenses mounted + two more. Thanks for that.

bowlachili

That's way too many Domke bags -- I only have 4, not including the F-3 that I seemed to have lost--I wonder if my ex took it? :)

F-6 is a great bag for a smaller kit.