The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS] Leica 35mm f2 7elements v4 SILVER

K

Kevin Ying

Hi everyone

I want to sell my silver Leica 35 f2 v4 here before go on ebay. I am selling this fantastic lens to finance my purchase of a new Canon lens.

I got the lens from my father who bought it brand new from an authorized retailer in Japan and was the first owner of the lens. Come with the original lens hood 12585 with front cap and original lens front and rear cap (totally two front caps and one rear cap).

Cosmeticly, I will rate it 9.5/10 except for the fact that the red dot was scratched a bit. Optically, it is NOT perfect. Under strong light (I use a 250lm torch), I can see a 1mm long hair-line like scratch in the central element of the lens. According to my father, he found the lens scratched when he was back from Japan and no particular reason was found for the scratch. The lens may be just born with that. But of course this will not affect the quality of the image even under f16.

The price is $2180 net to me including the shippment and insurance. Paypal or direct money transfer preferred.

I have tried my best to describe the lens if you have any questions. Feel free to ask me. More pictures of the lens will be added later today.

Thanks all!

K

Kevin Ying

Thank you Ron for your comments. Since silver version of this lens is growing rare in the market especially for this Japan limited version, I think the price is reasonable.