The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Nikon D3s, 300 f2.8 VR II, 85 f1.4 G New!

D&A

Hi All,

Before anything, permit me to request that you e-mail me with your possible interest as opposed to a PM, since answering PM's on my cell phone is very difficult. The e-mail address is IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com

I recently sold some equipment here On Getdpi and there is some feedback in the feedback section as well as the usual 10 years and 1300 perfect positives feedbacks on e-bay (as well as all the other usual forums.

I'm contemplating selling some Nikon & Leica gear to fund a project and future equipment. The Leica gear will be listed in a different feeler. I would have to have interest in the sale of everything in order to go ahead. At this time I'm only interested in Serling outright for cash, no trades.

1. Nikon AF-S 300 f2.8 VR II .. Boxed & Brand New (USA). Latest and current version. Taken out of the box (just the lens itself) just to examine and put right back in the box. Nothing else in the box was touched or disturbed. Lens is flawless inside and out, simply perfect. Performance of course is legendary, especially when combined with the current Nikon 1.4x and new TC III 2x teleconverters (not included in this sale), making an professional performing 300 to 600mm lens. Price would be $ 5295.00 (Paypal gift) + shipping.

2. Nikon 85mm f1.4 G lens (USA) Boxed & Brand New! Another legendary performing lens from Nikon. Thecurrent and newly released version. Price would be $1599.00 (Paypal gift) + shipping.

3. Nikon D3s body Boxed and LN +(USA) 4916 actuations. It was strictly used in the studio on a tripod. Flawless, not a mark anywheres and industuingusable from brand new. Only the actual body was removed from the original box and not a single other item inside the box was removed or touched. Other then these shots, the ccamera in all ways would pass as new.
Price would be $4695.00 (Paypal gift) + shipping.

Please e-mail me if interested in any of these items. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Thank you xPhantom and welcome to DPi (I see its your 1st post here). The D3s and 300 f2.8 G VRII are actually now listed in seperate "real" (not feeler) "FS" listings here on Getdpi and the D3s body sold yesterday. The new Nikon 300 f2.8 G VRII lens is still available. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

X

xPhantom

Haha no problem! I'm actually the guy (Max) who emailed you about the 85mm f/1.4G.

D&A

Hi Max,

I haven't forgot your interest in purchasing my brand new 85mm f1.4G lens. I'm still on the fence as to whether I will unfortunately have to sell it to continue funding a new project or hold onto it. I'm still in the contemplative stage but will be sure to let you know. The Nikon D3s body and 300 f2.8 G VRII lens though have been sold (listed in seperate FS ads here on Getdpi). Thanks!

Dave (D&A)