The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GF-1, EVF, 14-42 + extras

biglouis

Selling my Panasonic GF-1, as I have now upgraded to a GH-2. This is an excellent camera and I wish I could afford to keep it but I have to pay some of the cost of the new camera by selling this one. If you want to see how good this camera is, then visit my Flickr stream. I even won a national competition this year with a picture from this camera!

View attachment 39421

View attachment 39422

Body is in good condition with no major dings but there is slight wear next to the strap lug and at the bottom there are two small points where my tripod plate bit into the body. The screen has always had a good quality LCD cover on it.

View attachment 39423

View attachment 39424

Comes with original box (not shown), all cables, manuals, CDs etc.

Also includes:

1. The Panasonic clip on Electronic Viewfinder.
2. A brand new Panasonic Lumix 14-42 lens - never used - came with the GH-2 but I prefer working with primes.
3. Integral 4GB SDHC card

The extras create a ready-to-go kit

I have a growing reputation here, a well established reputation at the Leica forum (biglouis) and a public website (www.louisberk.com) so purchase with confidence.

Price is GBP 425 or near offer. Free delivery in the UK but GBP 20 to destinations in Europe, GBP 40 to Far East.

Cash on collection, cheque (UK only) or IBAN for international sales

View attachment 39425

Last edited: