The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M7 with Nokton 50 1.5

Karlo

Hi all,

Another item i have up for sale. I just got my M3 back from a CLA and i really love the VF on the M3 more than that of the M7. In keeping with my idea of 2 digital and one completely analog system the M7 has to go :cry:

For sale :
Mint/Like new Leica M7 early production number, 278XXX.
All boxes, leica strap, body cover, original warranty original receipt.
(focus is accurate, dx works, VF never seemed to flare)
Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 Mint. Has Voigtlander LTM adapter hood but no front cap. The hood has sa slight scratch that is showing brass not more than 2mm long. Glass is perfect, aperture smooth accurate and not oily.

2200$ for the M7 or 2500$ for the whole kit. ( i am open to offers )

I am from Croatia, i can arrange local pickup in north Italy, Austria, Germany, Slovenia And Hungary. If you live somewhere else i will send via fedex insured.

PM me if you are interested or want to ask something .

Thanks

Karlo

Still available. As noted before i can arrange local pickup in some EU countries but will ship worldwide via Fedex or EMS.