The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: FD, Konica lenses+adapters

dixeyk

I have a few things to clear out. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping. Pictures available upon request. I will ship internationally but shipping is extra. I am open to offers and even trades. I don't sell a lot on this forum but I have sold a number of things on mu-43 and fourthirdsphoto (cyclops) if you want to see my ratings.

I'll try and post some photos later today.

Vivitar 70-210 Macro/2.8-4.0
It's the Cosina made version 4. It's in absolutely pristine shape. It's got an FD mount, UV filter and leather case. It's sharp and remarkably light.
$40

Canon 50/1.4
Razor sharp even wide open. It's a really nice lens and in terrific shape. Comes with front and rear caps. Comes with a NEW rainbowimaging FD to MFT adapter.
$85

Tamron 28-200 LD/3.8-5.6
This is from when I used to shoot with my Canon EOS film camera. I haven't used it in ages. It's clean but the front cap has some scuffing. It's champagne colored. If I recall it was a pretty nice lens.
$65

Konica AR to MFT adapter
Rainbowimaging adapter. I sold off my Konica lenses so I don't need it anymore. Looks new.
$20

Konica 28/3.5
Nice, sharp, compact 28. It's the newer F22 version and comes with leather case.
$25