The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

zeiss 35mm biogon, 28mm M-Rokkor

nanthor

I have a mint in box 35mm biogon f2.8 lens with new style baseplate and hand coded for the M8/M9. $680.00 shipped in CONUS

Also for sale is a Minolta 28mm f2.8 M-Rokkor that has been CLA'd, collimated, and had the white spot problem resolved and the "haze" removed from the inside front element by John Van Stelten, the expert. The paperwork will be included. This little lens tests sharper than most non-asph Leicas of the same focal length and has excellent rendering. This lens is VERY sharp, focus is smooth, aperture perfect, comes with both original caps (not the old leica rear cap shown), a 40.5 UV filter, and the metal dedicated hood. $680.00 shipped in CONUS

Buyer pays any fees, I have extensive feedback on the auction site and RFF, never a problem, I will accept returns for most any reason.

Last edited: