The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 50mm 1.1

S

shutterbugh

Purchased from Dale Photo and Digital in September, putting it up for sale for $800. Very gently used, mostly for taking portraits. Currently visiting DFW area..so local sales welcome..otherwise paypal preferred.
I have always had the filter on the lens since the day I bought it..its pretty much flawless.
please PM me for details and questions :)

Image 1
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39488&stc=1&d=1295324150

Image 2
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39489&stc=1&d=1295324150

my apologies.... not the best product photographer :-/

S

shutterbugh

okkk i think this going back on the market! I dont have the box atm (its at my dallas home and I am currently in VA) but i do have all the papers including the original receipt from dale photo and digital.
trade options:
canon 24mm 1.4L II (plus cash)
canon 5d mark II (plus cash) (low shutter count, gently used preferred please)

thank you!

S

shutterbugh

*bump*
$850 with hood and the b+w ir/uv filter..includes shipping.

S

shutterbugh

all pms replied to....and my apologies about the confusion...the top price ($800) does not include the filter.

*final price $830 for both, the B+W filter and the lens. (includes the original caps) shipping included as well.*

S

shutterbugh

bump* still waiting for someone to offer a trade!

trade options are:

canon 24mm 1.4L
canon 35mm 1.4L
would prefer a newer version/gently used... must get rid of the voigtlander either way :) since i am not using any rangefinder atm.