The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 2008 Mac Pro Dual 3.2Ghz XEON

Vlad

I am selling my previous workhorse, it was the top of the line 3,1 MP line in 2008. I have replaced with a modern MacPro and I no longer need it. Specs are as follows:

- 2 x 3.2 Ghz Quad Core XEON Processors
- 28GB DDR2 RAM
- Nvidia GTX 285 Graphics card update
- 640GB Western Digital Caviar Black HDD loaded with 10.6.6 MacOSX
- No DVD/CD-Drives, instead has HDD mount frame to add two more HDDs in the Superdrive space

Condition is 9.5/10, there's a little dust inside the case, I usually cleaned it every few months. No damage to the case at all.

Asking $2,000 OBO. Shipped via FedEX ground at my expense to the ConUS only. Price does not include any additional software or the 30" monitor listed in the system profiler screenshot below.

PM with questions.

P.S. I have never traded here before, but can provide excellent feedback via a photography forum on which I traded $50k+ worth of equipment in the past two years. PM for more info!

Last edited:

robmac

Re: 2008 Mac Pro Dual 3.2Ghz XEON

Ah, if only that were Toronto in the background vs NYC. Almost choked on my coffee when I read the RAM amount ;>

GLWS -Nice rig

Vlad

Ah, if only that were Toronto in the background vs NYC. Almost choked on my coffee when I read the RAM amount ;>

GLWS -Nice rig
Thanks Rob!

The machine is indeed located in NYC. Local takers get a discount :salute:

robmac

No worries. Sadly, Nova Scotia is far from 'local' to NYC...as much as I lived there 1/2 the time in my investment banking days.

Cheers

K

kei.chang

It is great machine for people who need big ram now.