The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canham DLC45 Field Camera + 3 lenses kit

PeterL

Canham DLC45 all-metal 4x5 technical field camera for sale. Specifications on KB Canham's site here. Excellent condition, bellows clean and light-tight. Slight wear on the front standard lens-board lock-flange (see picture), otherwise just very slight normal wear. Also, included is a Cambo Hood (brings image right-side up, but it is somewhat dark for the wide angle lenses). I will also include 5 Lisco/Fidelity 4x5 film holders (used but in good condition). This is a great kit with everything you need (except film and tripod).

All lense in excellent to mint condition, clean glass and aperture blades, include front and rear lens caps. Shutters seem ok, but have not been used for a while.

Canham DLC45: $1200
Schneider Super-Angulon XL 58mm/f5.6 (Copal 0): $500
Schneider Center Filter IIIb (for 58mm): $300
Caltar-II-N 90mm/f6.8 (Copal 0): $300
Schneider Apo-Symmar 210mm/f5.6 (Copal 1): $400
Cambo hood: FREE to buyer of entire package
LowePRO Photo Trekker backpack: FREE to buyer of entire package
5 Lisco 4x5 Film holders: FREE to buyer of entire package

Will sell entire package at $2500, which is what I prefer and will give preference to initially. If that does not work, I will start splitting it up at the prices shown above. At that point I will also sell lens boards at $25 each. I will cover Paypal, but buyer pays shipping. I will only ship to verified Paypal accounts in the CONUS.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers, -Peter

A

allens

John sold me a JOBO CPA-2 last weekend that was in very good shape. When I picked it up, he showed me the camera - as the pictures show, it's in nice condition. We're both new to the group.

Steve

PeterL

Thanks for the pitch guys.

Items are now available individually at the prices listed below:

Canham DLC45: $1200
Schneider Super-Angulon XL 58mm/f5.6 (Copal 0): $500
Schneider Center Filter IIIb (for 58mm): $300
Caltar-II-N 90mm/f6.8 (Copal 0): $300
Schneider Apo-Symmar 210mm/f5.6 (Copal 1): $400
Cambo hood: $200
LowePRO Photo Trekker backpack: $50
5 Lisco 4x5 Film holders: $50
Canham lens boards (2 Copal 0, 1 Copal 1): $25 each (if you buy the camera and a lens, the lens board is free).

I pay Paypal, you pay shipping. I will only ship to confirmed US Paypal addresses.

Thanks for the interest already show.