The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 -Chrome (upgraded) and Voigtlander 50mm f1.1

S

shutterbugh

Originally purchased from Dave
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18714

I am seriously contemplating buying an M9...hence the sale! its a stunning camera..great condition and well taken care of. I have not checked the shutter count yet..but if I were to estimate it would most probably be less than <9000.
Asking $3100...Pm me for pictures, offers etc.

...i also have the voigtlander up for sale (50mm f1.1 with hood and box)..if anyone is interested in buying them together do let me know..we can always settle for a deal. :)

Thanks and have a great day!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50062252@N05/

S

shutterbugh

*bump*

PS: all PMs replied to.

I do have a couple of people wanting to buy the lens separately and a few are interested in a deal for both (the camera and the lens).. I am currently visiting Dallas...and will be heading back to Roanoke, VA on the 26th.. anyone in either of those areas wanting a local sale are welcome to contact me.

just in case i am not able to reply to the pms immediately..do call me at 682-557-9477

thanks!

S

shutterbugh

**Price reduced to $3000 shipped. Grab it while it lasts :)

S

shutterbugh

*Bump*
I would consider a trade for an M9... (plus cash of course)
:)

edwin_sn

just a clarification on the price...
in your first post my understanding about the price is on the upgraded body only and the lens is sold separately with a different price. However your title is kinda confusing because you have not posted a price on the lens and it can be misunderstood as the price for both the lens and the body. So which is which?

S

shutterbugh

sorry about the confusion edwin, there is a separate posting for the lens only..but i was hoping for a joint sale..

M8u body is now SOLD, pending payment. Lens is withdrawn..i am keeping it for use with my future M9 :)

Just for clarification..lens and body were up for $3800.
Thank you for your interest!