The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H4D/40; HC50 Lens

fotografz

My much loved H4D/40 is for sale ... a H4D/60 is on its way to me, so the 40 must go :cry:

The H4D/40 with True Focus: camera, digital magazine, and prism, are mint and have 3,007 actuations. This H4D/40 is still under warranty until mid March.

Includes original factory box with all accessories, most of which are unused and still in sealed bags: camera strap, two tether cords (FW 800-to-800 and FW 800-to-400), CF card, body caps, sync cords, Sensor cleaner, WB calibrator, Software etc. etc. etc.

The camera works flawlessly and has the latest firmware updates. I have set the custom settings for faster work ... like assigning the stop-down button the function of firing a WB shot so no menus need be used ... push, and it sets the WB. Done. Does ISO 100 to 1600 ... and 1600 is quite good on the H4D/40.

Also offering a HC/50 as part of the package. Also boxed, with unused lens pouch. Hood, caps. Excellent++ condition with 2,600 actuations. This is an excellent copy of the HC/50 E which I tested the crap out of prior to buying. I offer the 50 because it produces the equivalent of a 65mm on the 1.3X crop factor H4D/40 ... a very nice all around focal length as an easy to carry kit.

Package price: $15,300. net to me for the boxed set.

H4D/40 alone: $13,800. Net

HC50 Lens alone: $2,000. Net (lens will be offered separately only IF the Camara sells separately first).

ConUs preferred, but will consider overseas shipping depending on where and to whom.

Pay Pal accepted subject to clearing, but the net MUST be as listed. Personal or company checks and money orders subject to clearing prior to shipment. Wire transfers okay but add $25.

Certified Gold coin very acceptable ... :ROTFL:

Inquiries or questions welcome. PM me or e-mail at: [email protected]

Thanks for looking,

-Marc

Vlad

Sadly, often lust and reality are really not compatible with one another. Good luck with the sale.

fotografz

Okay, let's step up the temptation to move this out the door faster:

H4D/40, no lens, shipped USPS ConUS: $12,900.

Lens: $1,900. (but only if the camera sells separately first)

Both: $14,400.

This is seriously a good deal for a great camera available only here on GetDPI.

-Marc

fotografz

BTW, I know the H system pretty well, and this camera specifically ... so I can be available to assist any buyer with questions or operational insights after purchase. I do that a lot here anyway ... :ROTFL:

-Marc

BTW, my H4D/60 is now confirmed as being delivered early next week.:thumbup:

fotografz

Come on folks ... this is less than a H4D/31 that uses older sensor technology. This pup easily shoots at least a stop better ISO performance.

-Marc

fotografz

is there a AA filter on the H4D-40 ?
No, it's a CCD sensor.

It does have micro lenses which is why you can shoot full resolution images to ISO 1600 ... which are quite good. 1600 is like 800 used to be on the H3D/31, and 800 is like 400 used to be. Maybe even a little better than a stop better.

-Marc

fotografz

yes but the H3D 31 has AA filter I think

and the HC 50 is Mark I or Mark II ?

thank you
That would be incorrect Erick.

There is no AA filter on the H3D/31 or H4D/40 (see attached)

The HC50 is a MK-I version ... the new MK-II isn't even available, now costs $4000., and it is NOT part of any promotion.

-Marc