The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 300 f2.8 G VR II Lens USA Boxed Warranty New!

D&A

Hi All,

Before anything, permit me to request that you e-mail me with your possible interest as opposed to a PM, since answering PM's on my cell phone is very difficult. My e-mail address is IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com

For reference recently sold some equipment here On Getdpi and RRF and there is feedback in the respective feedback sections as well as my over 10 years with 100% 1300 perfect positives feedbacks on e-bay (as well as some other of the usual forums.)

I had a feeler out a few weeks ago (forgot to put "FS" in the title), but these are now definitely up for sale with some other items contemplated in the near future.

Second Item up for sale (the first in a seperate FS posting was my LN+ Nikon D3s DSLR Body) is the Nikon 300 f2.8 G VR lens, USA, Boxed and New.

Nikon AF-S 300 f2.8 VR G II .. Boxed & Brand New (USA). It's the latest and current version. Taken out of the box (just the lens itself) just to examine and put right back in the box. Nothing else in the box was touched or disturbed, except to momentary remove to take the shots below. Lens is flawless inside and out, simply perfect. Performance of course is legendary, especially when combined with the current Nikon 1.4x and new TC III 2x teleconverters (not included in this sale), making an professional performing 300 to 600mm lens. Any specs or other things seen in the images are simply reflections or dust highlighted due to lighting when taking shots of the items. A Don Zeck lens cap is also included to cover the front element when the bulkier original hood cover is not used.

Price is $ 5295.00 (Paypal gift) + shipping, which saves hundreds off the low legitimate mail order price for this lens.

*** If both the D3s body and this Nikon 300 f2.8 G VR lens are purchased at the same time, I will take off an additional $340.00 off the posted combined prices, which would then put the price of both items together at $9650.00 (Paypal gift) + shipping. Normally the low legitimate mail order price for these two items combined would be $10,998.00 (plus shipping) , but purchased here, my price is $9650.00 (Paypal gift) + shipping, which would save $1348.00 with nothing really different than purchasing new.

Please e-mail me (not PM) if interested in any of these items. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All

I also should mention that the hood for the 300 f2.8 G VR II lens of course is included, but was not shown in the images, since it is extremely well packed (and never opened or unrapped) inside the Nikon padded case (shown) for the lens and I didn't want to disturb it. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

I've decided to take an additional $100.00 off the posted price for this lens.

The new price on this Nikon 300 f2.8 G VR with everything as described, is $5195.00, net to me + actual shipping costs.

If you decide to purchase this lens as well as my LN+ Nikon D3s Body (listed in another FS posting), I will take off an additonal $250.00

The new price on both the Nikon 300 f2.8 G VR lens + Nikon D3s Body when purchased together, is $9395.00, net to me + actual shipping costs.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Oops, I called the lens in the post directly above, the 300 f2.8 G "VR" lens ...but just so there's no confusion, it's the 300 f2.8 G "VRII" lens, the most current lens in production.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

leicashot

Dave is an absolute stand up guy and very very honest. You can totally trust what he's saying when it comes to equipment. If I had the cash I'd buy it all up.

D&A

Leicashot, as always, your ethusiastic comments and support are greatly appreciated...especially coming from someone as talented a photographer as you are. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

The Nikon 300 f2.8 G VRII lens is still available for sale, but the Nikon D3s body has already been sold. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)