The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (EU) Sony a900's & Lenses

Eoin

I've come to the conclusion that I have too much gear and not enough time to use it unfortunately.
So I'll offer it here and see if any one has an interest in it. The equipment was purchased brand new during Jan-May 2009. I have all the original packaging to go with each item. Prices are in Euro, I can accept paypal (you pay fees) or IBAN transfer. All equipment is located in the EU (Ireland)

I've bought and sold here, on Leica user Forum & Fred Miranda also. You can check my feedbacks, I have the same user name on all fora.

Here is a brief description and prices for the equipment, photos and more detail will follow when I have a chance over the weekend. I would say the equipment is in excellent condition and exhibits normal wear marks after being used for nearly 2 years.

Sony A900 (main body) est 8,000 clicks, slight paint loss on the pentaprism €1300

Sony A900 (backup body) est 4,000 clicks, slight paint loss on the pentaprism
€1400

Sony 16-35 Zeiss, Usual marks on the hood, otherwise in excellent condition €1300

Sony 24-70 Zeiss Usual marks on the hood, otherwise in excellent condition
€1300

Sony 70-400 G Usual marks on the hood, otherwise in excellent condition
€1000

Sony 85 f:/1.4 Zeiss in excellent condition overall
€900

Sony 135 f:/1.8 Zeiss, This has a little looseness in the front barrel ring which holds on the lens hood. Pretty common on these lenses and something I never got around or needed to get fixed. Just looseness on the ring, lens elements are tight.
€900

Sony 58AM flashes x 2, usual marks from careful use
€270 each

I have various other items, Zeiss filters, Zeiss polarizer, spare batteries, RRS L brackets, off shoe flash cables which I'll list if the above sells.
If you have any interest please drop me a PM. I have no interest in trades at this time. This is not a fire sale, low ball offers will just be ignored.

Thanks

Eoin

Eoin

Everything together, packaging and accessories not shown, but I have all the original boxes, pouches and accessories.

jonoslack

Sad Sad Eoin
What will you have left (you sold your leica gear too didn't you?)
end of an era?

all the best

Eoin

Thanks for the good luck wishes guys,

Jamriman, if I was located State side these would be $ prices. But unfortunately what you pay $ for we pay € for the same item. I have no problem shipping world wide if you're tempted. I just marked it EU so people here would understand where it was located and the reason for the pricing.

Jono my old friend, the sale of my beloved leica kit was perhaps the biggest mistake I ever made. I still have my a55 & 16-80 to tide me over. But the reality is I don't seem to have time in my life for much photography at the moment. Perhaps these will not sell and I'll still have have them when I manage to get life on a more even keel.

Eoin

Update
- Sale pending on Main a900 to Dyxum member
- 2 x 58AM on hold for Dyxum member.

Thanks

Eoin

Eoin

Update
-Sale complete on Main a900
-Sold pending payment on Backup a900
-2 x 58AM on hold (will now proceed with sale)
-Sold Pending payment SAL70400G
-On hold SAL85f14Z

Still available
SAL1635Z
SAL2470Z
SAL135f18Z

Eoin

Update
-Sold pending Payment on Backup a900
-Sold pending Payment 2 x 58AM
-Sold Pending Payment SAL70400G
-Sold Pending Payment SAL135F14Z
-On hold SAL85F14Z

Still Available
SAL1635Z
SAL2470Z

Eoin

Update
-Sold pending Payment on Backup a900
-Sold Pending Payment SAL70400G
-Sold Pending Payment SAL135F14Z
-Sold Pending Payment SAL24-70Z

Still Available
SAL1635Z
SAL85f14Z

Eoin

Update
-Sale complete Backup a900
-Sale complete SAL70400G
-Sale complete SAL135F14Z
-Sold Pending Payment SAL24-70Z

Still Available
SAL1635Z
SAL85f14Z

Eoin

Update
-Sale complete SAL70400G
-Sold In Transit SAL24-70Z
-Sold In Transit 2 x 58AM
-Sold Pending Payment SAL85f14Z

Still Available
SAL1635Z

Eoin

Update
-Sale complete SAL70400G
-Sale complete SAL24-70Z
-Sale complete 2 x 58AM
-Sale complete SAL85f14Z

Still Available with a price reduction
SAL1635Z €1100, £926, $1488 + shipping (price net to me)