The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Olympus 17mm f/2.8 m43 lens

D

Devon Shaw

I just clicked the buy button on a new 20mm f/1.7 so its time to sell my favorite lens.

I am the original owner of this Olympus 17mm f/2.8 Micro Four Thirds lens. Front and rear glass is perfect. I cannot find any wear marks on the outer finish. Besides some small marks on the rear cap, the lens is flawless. Includes both front and rear caps as well as the original box and documentation.

This is the smallest Micro Four Thirds lens you can buy (as far as I am aware) and is perfect for slipping your E-P1/E-P2/GF1 into your jacket pocket with.

Price: $190 Shipped and Paypaled in USA. Add another $15 for Canada.
Willing to ship elsewhere at whatever actual additional cost there is.

Or feel free to pick it up locally in the North Bay Area $180.

I'll take a picture of the actual lens tonight. Here are two recent photographs taken with the lens mounted to my E-P1

Last edited:
D

Devon Shaw

Re: FS: Olympus 17mm f/2.8 m43 lens

Also, open to trades (plus or minus cash) for Canon, Apple, and Leica gear

D

Devon Shaw

Make that $185 shipped and Paypaled

D

Devon Shaw

Another image taken with this lens,

D

Devon Shaw

How about $180 shipped and paypaled OBO
Probably going to that auction place tomorrow.