The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (CAN) Panasonic GF1 MINT

Roel

Hi there,

I am selling a MINT Panasonic GF1 (body only) that was purchased from an authorized Canadian retailer (The Camera Store in Calgary). The only reason I am selling it is that I just received a GH2. It is in perfect working and cosmetic shape and a fantastic little camera. I have taken about 2,000 shots with it and it has performed flawlessly. It is just over a year old and the camera is located in Stratford, Ontario, Canada.

Included with this sale:

- the GF1 itself
- body cap
- neck strap
- original battery (BLB13)
- charger
- AC cord
- hot shoe cover
- manual
- original box (it is for the GF1 kit with the 20mm lens, but this sale is only for the body)

Price is $300.00 Canadian or US dollars (which includes insured shipping to within Canada or to the US). I accept Paypal or Email Money Transfer (preferred, if you are a Canadian).

If you require any information or wish to purchase this camera, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!