The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mola Setti Beauty Dish for sale

faneuil

I have several Mola dishes and love the quality of light.
I have a Mola Setti dish I willing to sell. Excellent condition, opal glass diffuser.
Bigeest part is shipping which I will have the UPS store do for $50.
US & Canada only. New at B&H this dish is $580.
Asking $390. (before s&h)

thanks,
Eric

robmac

Eric,

Have sparked my interest - love my Demi (white) and actually bought a Setti last year from a US seller (am in Canada) but it arrived courtesy of the clueless vendor (packed the dish like was going across the street vs 1/2 way across the continent) looking like the UPS truck had run over it vs carried it. The 'after' pic was so nasty that Walter Melrose at Mola took one look at the pics I sent him and basically uttered a word I can't type here ;> Got my $$ and since then have kept one eye 1/2 open for a nice clean used one...

Anyway, can you drop some more details (I assume it's white) and maybe a pic or two via PM or email?

Thanks

R

faneuil

Hey now! Its available again. No prob with the item, but my close friend needed to hold on to his cash. Happy to put up pictures if interest. Super condition. Super light output. Just a little big for my 'wandering studio' !

Eric