The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8 (black) Exc with extras, $3550!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Selling one of my M8 bodies to help fund my latest MF move. This body shows a bit of light patina from use, but is in great shape overall and everything works perfectly, no scratches or other damage, RF is spot-on and clean inside and out. Included is original IB, software, cables, strap, charger, PLUS an extra battery and RRS base-plate. Grip base available in other ad.

Asking $3700 OBO, paypal is preferred.

Thanks for looking,

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: M8 (black) Exc with extras, $3700

Anybody interested at $3600?

EH21

Tempted but too much gear - need to think about if I should sell my r8/DMR or not. Been on the fence for a while now about it.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

I hear you, my problem too right now --- too much gear and not enough time free to use it all :(

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Well I have seen this body and it just works , so if someone get's it you know you are getting a good one. He has the RF well tuned for sure. It is spot on

EH21

Actually Jack,
The issue I have is not the M8, its all the lenses that I would "have" to also acquire. :)
Would be nice to have a quality kit thats small enough to carry all the time though.

Eric

fotografz

I hear you, my problem too right now --- too much gear and not enough time free to use it all :(
You can never be to thin and have enough gear ... or ever have enough time to use it all.

But don't let that stop you. :ROTFL:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

I gave up on the too thin angle and am just working on the gear. Now if I could only shake these pesky assignments, oh and not to mention my honey-do list.
Now I am working on the he who dies with the most gear wins.:angel:
-bob

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Okay, one more bump before i send this off to eBay. $3550 AND I'll include the grip base and RRS plate for free.